IT Service Delivery
As a certified ITIL® Expert (IT Infrastructure Library) in IT service management, I offer a variety of services for the ITIL® v3 lifecycle or the service value system of ITIL® 4.
Regardless of whether the project is to launch a new range of IT services, assist on existing support structures or discontinue unprofitable parts, I estimate, manage, integrate, deploy and operate the service delivery on behalf of your organizations.
Clients mostly hire Sitexs for a specific function in the ITSM. However, an extremely close cooperation is especially necessary when extensive organizational support entities are involved in service delivery.
Sitexs works closely with you to understand your goals and vision.
There is no start with a "canned" course of action – each IT organization is individually and each client has unique requirements. If you are not happy with the work delivered, I am not either.
Sitexs controls and supports all phases of:
- large start-up management projects,
- international IT rollouts of multi-dimensional software systems,
- change evaluation and management,
- transfer of new or updated IT processes.
I use best practice guidelines to implement the transition project in constant balance with the IT service strategy and IT governance.
It requires a constant focus on the future operability and stability of the IT service. Therefore, during the transition, the progress of the operational maturity of the IT service is continuously reviewed with appropriate KPIs. In addition, your operating teams will be thoroughly trained.
Rest assured that no matter how simple or complicated the transition is, the necessary time and effort will be spend to make it a future success.
I operate multilayer software applications throughout the lifecycle based on ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library).
This is done by:
- constantly monitoring the configuration items and services to filter and categorize events and decide on appropriate actions,
- recovering IT services to the user as quickly as possible after an incident,
- minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented,
- day-to-day routine tasks as well as monitoring and controlling the IT services and their underlying infrastructure,
- managing the IT infrastructure.
In particular, the focus is on proactively identifying issues before they emerge. This is done by performing continuous operation tasks to derive trends in system behavior and system performance. This includes analyzing the service support KPIs.
The aim is an efficient and effective provisioning of support structures for your IT services.
Agile Project Management
With agile service management I ensure that ITSM processes reflect agile values and are designed with “just enough” control and structure in order to effectively and efficiently deliver services that facilitate customer outcomes when and how they are needed.
The goals and objectives of agile service management include:
- Ensuring that agile values and principles are embedded into every service management process from design through implementation and continual improvement
- Improving IT’s entire ability to meet customer requirements faster
- Being effective and efficient (lean)
- Designing processes with “just enough” scalable control and structure
- Provide services that deliver ongoing customer value
Agile service management must encourage a continuous learning environment and promote better collaboration between development and operational teams by cross‐pollinating vocabulary and methods.
With the experience of many years in international IT projects, I provide my services worldwide - either with intelligent remote access or onsite.
Standardized procedures, principles, policies and mechanism for the distribution of tasks, problem solving, communication and collaboration between globally distributed partner, is the fundament to create and deliver IT services seamlessly to multinational customers.
Important characteristics to consider in Global Delivery Models:
- Division of tasks into most possible independent modules. The final service will be integrated so that the client does not recognize the different origins of the modules.
- Focus on standards and reference models for process optimization (e.g. ITIL®, PRINCE2® Agile).
- Strong customer focus, presence onsite directly at the customer, close cooperation between onshore and offshore teams.
Sitexs distinguishes by integrated methodical skills.
To address challenging border situations appropriately, Sitexs considers the ability to procure, to develop and to exploit knowledge successfully as a key factor.
- I collect, structure, edit, store, and re-use information, and interpret results of manufacturing processes correctly and present it in an appropriate form.
- Appropriate use of problem-solving techniques.
- Create problem-solving processes, e.g. project management.
I am holding following certificates:
PRINCE2® Agile Practitioner
ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management
ITIL® V3 Managing Across the LifeCycle
ITIL® V3 Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® V3 Service Operation
ITIL® V3 Service Transition
ITIL® V3 Service Design
ITIL® V3 Service Strategy
ITIL® V3 Foundation
The provision of services for ITSM is intense, thorough, and highly collaborative.
Sitexs works closely with you to understand your goals and vision, to develop your entire IT service management.
There is no start with a "canned" course of action – each IT organization is individually and each client has unique requirements. If you are not happy with the delivered work, Sitexs isn't either.
Best practice guidelines are used to implement service management, service support, and service delivery in constant balance with the IT service strategy and IT governance.
Guidance is offered on the combination of roles and responsibilities, the usage of checklists and tools to support ITSM effectively, as well as the prevention of conflicts between ITIL® priorities.
Service has to be made measureable. The business perspective of service quality will clearly be defined, controlled and measured to manage improvements at running support structure.
Customer-orientedI believe in client focus and loyalty through providing quality solutions coupled with commitment in a teamwork environment.
Going the extra mileI consistently review and manage customer expectations in conjunction with outstanding personal service.
DynamicEven under the most difficult conditions, I am extremely resilient, committed as well as flexible.